BOOK ONE DAY OR MORE.
FROM 2 FULL DAYS BOOKED BARGAIN PRICES APPLIED.
FULL DAY TOURS (8-9 HOURS) HALF DAY TOURS (4-5 HOURS). WILL PROVIDE A BOTTLE OF WATER A DAY PER PERSON AND TISSUES. FOR COMBINED TOURS OR SPECIFIC REQUEST, PLEASE CONTACT ME.
MONT SAINT MICHEL / BAYEUX
- Stop at « Pont de Juvigny » 13th century bridge used by pilgrims.
- Saint Aubert’s reliques stop in Avranches.
- Walking tour medieval town of Mont Saint Michel.
- Discovering the abbey and monk’s living area (entrance fees not included, €11 per pax).
- Walking tour of Bayeux and 11th century cathedral visit .
WW2 AMERICAN SECTOR
- Sainte mere église, one of the first American paratrooper's mission on D-Day (depicted in "the Longest day" movie).
- Utah Beach, American 4th infantry division landing on the morning of the 6th of June 1944.
- Pointe du hoc, small scale operation on D-Day, Rangers climbed a 100-foot cliff and captured a German gun battery.
- Omaha Beach, where, 32000 Americans landed.
- American cemetery & memorial, walk and pay your respect to those soldiers who lost their lives for our freedom.
WW2 CANADIAN SECTOR
- Longues sur mer German gun position.
- Arromanches harbor Artificial harbor designed by Royal Engineers.
- Juno Beach (2 stops) Where 21 000 Canadians landed.
- Juno Beach center (museum fees not included, €7 per pax)
- Canadian Cemetery, 2049 Canadians buried.
- Ardennes Abbey, Canadian memorial, 20 murdered by the SS.
WW2 BRITISH SECTOR
- Pegasus Bridge, first bridge captured on Dday by the British 6th airborne
- Ranville cemetery, 2567 soldiers rest in peace in this land.
- Grand bunker museum (entrance fees not included, €6 per pax), only bunker in Normandy with the whole German equipment.
- Sword Beach and its landing of 28 000 British on D-Day.
- British memorial in Gold Beach dedicated in 2021.
WILLIAM THE CONQUEROR
- Walking tour of Bayeux medieval town.
- Visit of the Notre Dame, 11th century cathedral.
- Stop at the Saint Peter church, the oldest church of Normandy.
- Tapestry museum (entrance fees not included, €9 per pax)
- William the conqueror and Mathilda burial places in Caen visits.
- Graindorge cheese factory visit and tasting. Discovering the process of the Normandy cheeses recipe.
- Honfleur walking tour, one of the few towns in Normandy saved from the World War 2 bombs. Discovering of the 11th century church and famous town port from the 15th century.
- Deauville walking tour, town created by Le Duc de Morny, Napoleon 3 half brother. Discovering the houses and the famous boardwalks from early 20th, with names of the American movie stars.
CLAUDE MONET IN NORMANDY
- Visit the Giverny Monet’s house and garden, entrance not included, €15 per pax.
- Explanation of Monet’s life through the exhibition in the house.
- Stop at the cemetery where the Monet’s family rest in peace.
- Rouen walking tour, main street and Joan of Arc square. Where Claude Monet’s painted 33 times its cathedral from the 11 century.