HALF DAY PRIVATE TOURS
WW2 AMERICAN SECTOR
- Pointe du hoc, small scale operation on D-Day, Rangers climbed a 100-foot cliff and captured a German gun battery.
- Omaha Beach, where, 32000 Americans landed.
- American cemetery & memorial, walk and pay your respect to those soldiers who lost their lives for our freedom.
WW2 CANADIAN SECTOR
- Juno Beach (2 stops) (Where 21 000 Canadians landed)
- Canadian Cemetery (2049 Canadians buried)
- Ardennes Abbey, Canadian memorial, 20 murdered by the SS.
WW2 BRITISH SECTOR
- Pegasus Bridge, first bridge captured on D-Day by the British 6th airborne
- Ranville cemetery, 2567 soldiers rest in peace in this land.
- Sword Beach and its landing of 28 000 British on D-Day.
WILLIAM THE CONQUEROR
- Walking tour of Bayeux medieval town.
- Visit of the Notre Dame 11th century cathedral
- Tapestry museum (entrance fees not included, €9 per pax)